Home Page: Meeting Minutes
September 5, 2012 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Bill and Barb Olson. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was given.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: None
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Land Division Ordinance –
§ The fee to file a variance will be $200, which covers expenses such as publishing, mailing notices, clerk’s added time and expenses, etc. Add a sub. to the ordinance for the fee cost.
§ The fine will not change.
§ Plot plan change to site plan
2. Town Road Projects – Paving still set for the end of Sept. – beginning of Oct. Gravel has been hauled.
3. UTV’s on Town Roads – Need to add to the ATV Ordinance. Put on next months agenda.
4. Amend Liquor License – Rockford House – Would like to have an outside bar for Octoberfest on Oct. 6 from 4:00pm to midnight. Jay Hands made a motion to amend the license premis for the one date of Oct. 6 from 4:00pm to midnight. Include altering Rockford Rd. to a one-way road for the evening. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Town Hall – Discussion
6. Old Business –
§ Open Book is on Oct. 5 from 4:00 – 6:00pm. Board of Review is Oct. 19 from 5:00 – 7:00pm.
§ Sept. 12, 7:00pm will meet to adjourn the Board of Review to a later date.
§ Mike Baker will contact DNR about Hanks Landing
· Questions about the Snowmobile Trail crossing town roads – Town Board will meet with director of snowmobile club on Sat. Sept. 8 at 9:00am. Start on Fenander road then go to Langland Rd.
· Gort Road – landowners were wondering about getting the road paved
· Cutting notice
· Lakeview Road Setback – hearing is set for Oct. 2. Town Board will have to have a special meeting to vote on the request. Meeting will be Sept. 26 at 7:00 pm
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Bill Olson – short-term rentals, dock at Hanks Landing – put on next months agenda.
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – October 10
Meeting adjourned 8:25 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting