Home Page: Meeting Minutes
September 19, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:20 p.m. Board, Clerk, & Treasurer (7:30) were present. Citizens present – Scott Plaster, Barb & Jerry Zelinski, Chris Gregory, David Hessig.
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Scott Plaster – Scott did contact attorney Bill Theal about the Land Division Ordinance. He charges municipalities ½ price, which would be $150 per hour. Could be up to 4 hrs. to look over the ordinance.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Land Division Ordinance – Discussion
2. 2014 Budget – Discussion
3. Town Clean Up – When over the list of what was collected. Total monies collected were $192. Some bills have been turned in already.
Treasurer’s report was given at this time
4. Town Road Projects –Have already gone over the budgeted amount for the year. Using the reserve account to pay the rest of the bills for the year. Will not be hauling any gravel this year. Chris Gregory - Surveyors office would like to know when working on any town roads. Do not assume that the County will inform them.
5. Town Hall – The roof is completed. There is no insulation in the roof. Projects that will need to be done in the future: 1) Paint inside and outside of the hall, 2) Insulating, 3) Tree limbs need to be trimmed.
6. Amend Liquor License – Rockford House – Bill Lennox made a motion to amend the liquor license for October 5, 2013 Octoberfest to include selling alcohol in the parking area. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and o no.
7. Old Business – None
a. Warren Road – Chuck Jackson – Set back reduction question. Web Macomber told him that he did not need to get a road set back variance for his garage. That he, Web Macomber, had the authority to waive the variance request. The garage will be about 50 feet from both Warren and Todd roads.
b. Campground – Tomesh property – Mike Baker advised them to talk to zoning. Mike did contact zoning himself and was told a letter has already been sent out.
c. Economic Development – Looking for a donation
d. Letter about dog license
e. Went over mail received
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Long Lake First Responder donation request
BILLS: Derrick Olson made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – October 9, 2013
This is a copy of the unapproved minutes.
December 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
November 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
October 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes