Home Page: Meeting Minutes
September 12, 2016 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk and Treasurer were present.
Citizens present – Cheryl Lasseme, Wayne Stevenson, Rick Hargrave, Carla Hargrave, Leila Nessen, Shayla Nessen, Jack Stanly, Tom Domier, Debra Boelk, Larry Seever
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – Discussion
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Cipra Road – Mike Baker gave an update of issues on Cipra Road. The issues being between two neighbors about easements and the private road becoming a town road. Before the town would take it over, the disagreement needs to be settle, possibly by court order, and the road would have to be brought up to town and state road standards.
2. Resolution #2016-09-01 - WTA Transportation Resolution – Kevon Cronk made a motion to approve the motion. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Boat Landings – Leesome Lake – Discrepancy as to who owns/controls 75 foot easement. Kevon Cronk made a motion to set aside money in the 2017 budget to pursue who owns the easement. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Hanks, Rockford, Big Devils Landings – Still working on the permits needed for Rockford and Big Devils. No permit needed for Hanks Landing so Derrick Olson will take out existing rock and put in the cement slabs.
4. Town Roads – Scott's have completed the crack seal and Fahrner will complete on Sept. 17. Todd Road, Fenander Road by Oak Lake, Hagen Drive and Devils Lake Road patching all still need to be done. Brushing will be done in October. Gravel on Morningside with Long Lake Township still needs to be completed.
5. 2017 Budget – Discussion
6. Tabulators for the November 8 General Election – Unanimous consent to have 2 additional tabulators.
7. Town Hall – Discussion – Will clean sometime in October
8. WTA Survey - Discussion
9. Old Business – None
WTA Town Meeting, WISL, cutting permits, population estimation, WTA training, ambulance meeting, fire dues, plat books, new program for tax collection
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – October 12, 2016
Meeting adjourned at 8:56 pm This is a copy of the minutes
September 13, 2017 Town Board Meeting
August 9, 2017 Town Board Meeting
July 12, 2017 Town Board Meeting
June 14, 2017 Town Board Meeting
May 10, 2017 Town Board Meeting
April 12, 2017 Town Board Meeting
March 14, 2017 Town Board Meeting
February 8, 2017 Town Board Meeting
January 11, 2017 Town Board Meeting
December 14, 2016 Town Board Meeting