Home Page: Meeting Minutes
September 10, 2014 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk and Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Bill Lennox, Kim & Mark Schneider, Roger Koerner.
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – Bill Lennox – LLPA Update on Board Members
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Variance Request – Debbie Esenther / Mark Schneider. Represented by Kim & Mark Schneider. Discussion. Mike Baker made a motion to approve the variance request to raise cabin to allow for basement under existing cabin with the addition of squaring off East side of cabin for a mud room, putting a patio under the lakeside deck and bringing the septic up to date for a 5 bedroom cabin all with the condition that it be finished in 2015 and contingent on the existing garage being removed and/or placed on land across Rockford Road by 2016. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Assessor Contract – Jerry Neilson made a motion to accept the Assessor contract from David Sovacool for 2015. Derrick Olson Seconded. Motion passed 3 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Roads –
a) Chip Seal – Not done yet – Should not be done this late in the year. The Town and Scott Construction will both honor the contract to be done in June 2015.
b) Hot Mix – Gort Rd. - If not done in the next two weeks we will wait to do next year.
c) Storm Damage – Leesome, Todd, Cook, Moody and Rockford Roads. Mike Baker has been talking with Carol Buck, W.C. Emergency Manager.
4. 2015 Budget - Discussion
5. Resolution #2014-09-01 – Jurisdictional Transfer Agreement for Gort & Hendrickson Roads. Derrick Olson made a motion to approve the resolution as presented. Seconded by Jerry Neilson. Motion passed 3 yes and 0 no.
6. Town Hall – Back wall outlets still not working. Will need to get an electrician to fix. Zachary Tranmer will contact electrician.
7. Amending Rockford House Liquor License – Having Octoberfest on October 4, 2014. Read request. Unanimous consent.
8. Old Business –
a) Delinquent Personal Property – Zachary Tranmer is taking care of this.
b) Fungman needs signature for eagle scout project completion
a) Cutting Permits
b) Request for donation from Economic Development
c) Letter from Jude Genereaux about Hanks Landing
d) Went through mail
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Jerry Neilson made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – October 8, 2014
This is a copy of the minutes
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
September 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting