Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 14, 2020 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – None
The minutes from the last Board Meeting was read and approved
Treasurers Report was given by Zachary Tranmer
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Long Lake Dam – High water complaints. Mike Baker attended the WC highway meeting. The commissioner would like Madge, Long Lake and Birchwood townships to send a letter requesting the water levers be returned to prior operating levels (1990-2000 operating level). The 3 townships should then continue to be involved in the operating level discussions. Town clerk will send a letter from the Town Board to Brian Danielson – WCHC. Derrick Olson made a motion to send letter to request returning the level of Long Lake to historical operating levels established in 1990-2000 and that the 3 townships be involved in the future discussions of operating levels. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. North Memorial Ambulance Contract – Clerk had copies of the proposed contract. Town Board would like it stated that they strongly recommend that the on call position be changed to on premise when the on premise team is on a transport call. The pay should reflect the change. Kevon Cronk made a motion to accept the new contract and to include the recommendation with the signed contract. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Roads – Discussion – Brushing still needed – possibly the 1st part of November and continue in the spring (Todd, Cook, Hess, Harmon, Winselman, Leesome Lake and Devils Lake Rds) – Shouldering on Jesse Rd the County will be doing – Rock on Leesome Lake Rd by the culvert -1 load to start. Rockford Rd landing had some gravel wash from the new construction. It was running over the road.
4. Election Workers List – 2020-2021 – Clerk presented a new list. Approved with unanimous consent
5. Town Hall – Discussion – Need more gravel for resident use; the edge of the blacktop has been fixed; furnace maintenance was done. The furnace is 24 yrs old.
6. 2021 Budget – Discussion
7. Old Business – None
Correspondence – J. Griepentrog variance was denied; Building Permits; Tax Deeds; Sullivan Assessor Error was filed
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting date – November 11, 2020 – Immediately following the Budget meeting which will start at 6:00 pm
Meeting adjourned at 8:25 This is a copy of the minutes
June 9, 2021 Town Board Meeting
June 3, 2021 Special Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2021 Special Town Board Meeting
May 11, 2021 Town Board Meeting
April 20, 2021 Town Board Meeting
March 10, 2021 Town Board Meeting
February 10, 2021 Town Board Meeting
January 13, 2021 Town Board Meeting
December 9, 2020 Town Board Meeting
November 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting