Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Donnie Marker and Randy Kremer (LLPA & LLCC)
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers Report was given by Zachary Tranmer
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Donnie Marker and Randy Kremer - Permission to place a decontamination sign / station at Hanks Landing. LLPA & LLCC will put up and maintain the sign. There will be no cost to the Town. Derrick Olson made a motion to approve placing the decontamination sign / station at Hanks Landing. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Larry Seever - Cipra Road – Would like to see Cipra Road extended 400 ft with a turn around. Larry Seever is willing to pay for making the turn around up to Town standards. Town Board decided it is a civil matter first.
3. Ratify the Disaster Proclamation – Town Chairman signed a Disaster Proclamation for Rockford Rd after heavy rain washed out the hillside and part of the road by the Rockford House on September 20, 2018. Kevon Cronk made a motion to ratify the Disaster Proclamation that was signed on 9/21/2018. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
4. Town Roads – Gravel was hauled – Washburn County Highway is in the process of brushing Langland, Evergreen, Jesse, Cipra, Deep Lake and will do Fenander instead of Harmon Lake Road. Will have Scotts crack fill only if time. Property owner on Rockford Road had to replace their well. The vent pipe was put in at 30” from the blacktop instead of 4'. The Town will send a registered letter to let the property owner know that the town will not be responsible for any damage done by snow plow.
5. Adopt Resolution #2018-10-01 – Using the carryover tax levy capacity – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pass. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
6. 2019 Budget Preparation – Discussion
7. Town Hall – Tree limb that is leaning towards the hall needs to be removed
8. Old Business –
a) Rockford Road – Vacating part of Klondike Road
b) Leesome Lake Easement
a) Turn around at end of Devils Lake Road is done
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – November 12, 2018 immediately following the Budget Hearing
Meeting adjourned at 8:40pm This is a copy of the minutes
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting