Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 10, 2012 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Chairman Mike Baker, Supervisor Bill Lennox, & Clerk were present. Citizens present – Jerry Nielson, Tom Poquette, County Rep. Tim Brabec. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved with change of snowmobile meeting started on Fenander road not Deep Lake road.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: Tim Brabec gave an update of County business.
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Accept the variance change for rezone for Tom Poquette.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Rezone Request – Tom Poquette – Hiring a surveyor to map out 5 acres around his house so he can sell the house with 5 acres. This will leave 5 acres. He might join the remaining 5 acres with the 10 acre or 20 acre parcel he owns adjacent to this. The 5-acre lot needs to be rezoned to Res. Ag. Bill Lennox made a motion to approve the rezoning request from Ag to Res Ag to create a 5-acre parcel. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
2. Land Division Ordinance –Variance – Need to redue the County’s variance to fit Madge needs. Should do a joint meeting with the Plan Commission. No action taken. Postpone to future Town Board Meeting.
3. Town Road Projects – Paving Baker road – Possibly Oct. 16-17.
4. Removal of Dock at Hanks Landing – This is something the Town Chairman should be able to decide without holding a special meeting. This would include taking out and putting in. Mike Baker will call Birchwood Town Chairman and take out about the same time as they are taking out the one on Blackhawk Road.
5. UTV’s on Town Roads – UTV’s are now allowed on the trail system. The Town ordinance needs to be amended to allow UTV’s on town roads that are open to ATV’s. Bill Lennox made a motion to amend the ATV ordinance #0008 to include UTV’s on Town Roads. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
6. Access Permit – Rolling Hills Snowmobile club has 5 access permits where the new trail crosses town roads. Town Chairman has passed them.
7. Budget – discussion – Will have another meeting this month to put final numbers together before the budget hearing
8. Adjust 2012 Budget – Election Workers – Mike Bake made a motion to adjust election workers budget by an additional $1000 to cover any overage and the November election salaries. Monies to come from contingency fund. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
9. Town Hall – Discussion
10. Old Business –
§ Hanks Landing– Mike Baker is looking into and hopes to fix in spring.
· Building Inspector – Come to next meeting
· Assessor Contract – Put on next month agenda
· Cutting notice
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – November 14, 2012
Meeting adjourned 9:05 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
September 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting