Home Page: Meeting Minutes
November 14, 2012 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 8:45 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Roger Koerner, Tim Jung, Kevin and Nancy Glynn, Jan Bliss and Janine Rueter. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved with change of Dock at Blackhawk Road not Belvidere Road. Zachary Tranmer gave a treasurers report.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
§ Kevin Glynn – access permit to submit. Bill Lennox looked at the access and has approved it.
§ Bill Lennox – Went to Birchwood town meeting about short-term rentals. The three townships should possibly get together to discuss.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: None
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. 2013 Town Budget – Jay Hands made a motion to accept the 2013 budget as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Building Inspector – Jon Mattson –No discussion. No action taken. Will put on next months agenda.
3. Town Road Projects –
§ Baker Road is completed just needs center line.
§ Winter Maintenance – Will be the same service as last year.
§ Future Projects – Finish Baker Road from M to Todd. Chip seal Todd South. Gravel hauled depending on what monies are available. Subject to change depending on the road tour.
§ Guard Rails on Deep Lake Road – The angle is getting more severe with the work that is being done. Put up reflectors instead of guard rails.
4. Plan Commission Reimburse/Mileage – Suggesting a per diem for meetings attended. Plan Commission hand book suggests $25 per meeting. An additional $10 per meeting to the chairperson. Would equal $145 per meeting. Bill Lennox made a motion to enact plan commission meeting reimbursement starting in 2013. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Assessor Contract – 2013 contract for $9400. Jay Hands made a motion to accept the contract for 2013 with Sovacool Professional Services for $9400. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
6. Omitted Tax – James Walker – No action taken. Will put on agenda for the next meeting.
7. Town Hall – Received the bill for mowing. Things that came up at the election were: need a shovel at the town hall, the ramp could use some type of surface so as to not get slippery, stairs could use some white paint on the ends or better lighting.
8. Old Business –
§ Landing at Rockford Road– Large drop off. Needs rocks before winter
§ Hanks Landing will be done in the spring
§ UTV Amendment – next meeting
· Building Inspector – Received a letter that an agency is checking his work
· ATV signs on town roads
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Bill Lennox – Washburn County Frac sand hearing
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – December 12, 2012
Meeting adjourned 8:55 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting