Home Page: Meeting Minutes
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk and Treasurer were present.
Citizens present – Travis Olson
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – Two new members are needed. Rezoning Request – No recommendation – Not enough information if lots would be in compliance of RR2.
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Rezone Request – Elton Langland - Mike Baker made a motion to postpone due to lack of information. Questions about – frontage amount, lot size, is there a CSM, and about the easement. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. USDA Wolf Request – Discussion – Derrick Olson made a motion made to approve the request to trap on Town right of way. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
3. Building Inspector for Electrical – Discussion - Postpone
4. Town Roads – Discussion of 2019 Road Projects –
Gravel Needed – Leesome (50), Harmon (85), Jesse (8), Langland (8),
Evergreen (8), Wohlford (20)
Hot Mix – Leesome Lake Rd to Moody Intersection
Chip Seal – Baker Rd
Spray Patch – Hendricks & Baker – Then Chip Seal
Shoulder – Fenander
Hand Brush – Jesse & Deep Lake
Brushing – Harmon, Wolhford, Cook
Mowing – All Town Roads and the Property on Baker Rd
Center Line – Jesse, Devils, Rockford, Golf, Lakeview
Sweeping – County already did
Culvert – Todd & Leesome
Crack Fill – Wide band – Baker to Morningside
Trees Removed - Wildwood
Sign Replacement – Various signs missing or need repair
Washburn County will do: Gravel, Spray Patch, Shouldering, Brushing, Mowing, & Centerline. Travis will do the hand brushing, tree removal and sign replacement. Derrick Olson Excavating will put in culverts. Bid Out Crack fill and Hot Mix, to be opened at June Town Board Meeting.
Other Town Road Discussion – Permit for Little Devils Lake Landing for 2020; weight limits signs to be off on Monday.
5. Hanks Landing – Culvert needs to be fixed – pier is in
6. Town Hall – Mowing and Clean Up bid opened – Motion made by Kevon Cronk to accept the bid from Travis Olson. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
7. Town Clean Up – May 25 from 10-2
8. Old Business –
A) Klondike Rd
B) Devils Lake – Sign on Town right-of-way
Building Inspector Report
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Derrick Olson made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – June 12, 2019
This is a copy of the minutes
April 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
March 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
February 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
January 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
December 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
November 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
October 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting