Home Page: Meeting Minutes
May 8, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Jay Hands, Roger Koerner and Jeff Antczek.
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Zachary Tranmer gave a treasurers report.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: None
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Town Emergency Government Plan – Handout from Jay Hands. Bill Lennox made a motion to accept M-EOP as presented and compiled by Jay Hands. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Alternate Board of Review Member – Chairman, Mike Baker, appointed Jay Hands as alternate Board of Review member.
3. Land Division Ordinance – Postpone – set the date for the public hearing at the next Board Meeting.
4. Town Roads –Antczek Construction was present to put in bid for shouldering Baker Rd. After discussion Derrick Olson made a motion to hire Antczek Construction to haul gravel on the Baker Rd. project provided it meets state specs for $13 yrd (scaled). Town will provide a grader. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Town Hall Roof – Put ad in paper for roof. Removal of shingles, replace any rotten boards and put on either new 30 year shingles or a steel roof.
6. Operators License – Bill Lennox made a motion to accept the four new operators licenses as presented, which will expire June of 2014. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
7. North Memorial Ambulance – Would like to change the service to on duty 24/7 at a $2 per person increase, if approved by Towns. Bill Lennox made a motion to approve the increase of $2 per person for 24/7 on duty starting in 2014. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
8. Old Business – None
· Wildwood Residence – Snowplow scrapped some gravel by driveway. County should fix this.
· Town Hall use
· Fire Dues – Might increase due to higher bids for fire hall
· Access permit
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Bill Lennox – Could short-term rentals be discussed at WTA meeting.
BILLS: Derrick Olson made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – June 12, 2013
Meeting adjourned 8:50 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
December 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
November 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
October 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes