Home Page: Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:05 pm. Board, Clerk and Treasurer were present.
Citizens present – Travis Olson, Dwight and Bonnie Smith
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – The Smith's received a letter from postmaster that the road by the mailbox needs to be fixed, N4151 Fenander Road. They measured an 8” drop off by the mailbox. Mike Baker will call Washburn County Highway and see if they can get to it right away.
Plan Commission Report – June 14, 2017 at 6:30 pm is the public hearing on the update of the plan.
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Road Tour Meeting and 2017 Road Projects -
a) Hot mix Leesome Lake Road from Fenander Road east 4000 feet. TRIP project for $14,000. Estimate cost $75,000. Washburn County Highway Department will do the work. Derrick Olson Excavating will do the ditch and culvert work first.
b) Chip Seal Todd north of Baker – 1 ½ mile; spray patch repair done first
c) Gravel – Appoximatley 195 loads through out the Town – Washburn County Highway will haul and spread. Will do as much as budget will allow.
d) Crack Seal 3 miles – Jesse, Devils Lake, Deep Lake, Hendricks, and possibly Rockford and Soholt. Will continue to do 3 miles a year upkeep.
e) Mowing all Town Roads
f) Tractor Brushing - Cipra, Jesse, Langland, Harmon, and Cook Roads.
Kevon Cronk made a motion to complete the 2017 Road Projects as discussed. To bid out b, d, e, f, and have the County do a and c. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Town Roads – The gravel roads have been patrolled. Fenander Road – crack fill – Fahrner is repairing from 2016.
3. Repair of Boat Landing – Rockford, Devils, Hanks – Read e mail from DNR about the permit process. Clerk will continue with Rockford permit.
4. Town Clean Up – May 20, 2017 10 – 2; AM Vets post 190 will be there to collect white goods. Tonys Disposal will have a dumpster there on Saturday, same price as B&B. Travis Olson will be there to load TV's and furniture. Travis Olson and Zachary Tranmer have trailers to use. Volunteers – Mike Baker, Kevon Cronk, Tim Jung, Nate Collar
5. Ordinance #2017-5-1 – Alternate Members for Board of Review - Passed
6. Washburn County Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment – Derrick Olson made a motion to approve. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
7. Town Hall – Need a gutter above the ramp and the wall below needs to be repaired and painted. Will discuss new windows at the next meeting. Outside light needs to be changed.
8. Old Business – Reflectors on culvert on Fenander Road
Town Board Meeting pg 2
Madge Town Hall
Access Permit – Jeff Hendryx; Cutting permit; Ambulance meeting update; Zoning meeting on campgrounds-May 23, 2017 4:00 pm – Read e mail letter
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – June 14, 2017
Meeting adjourned at 8:40 pm
This is a copy of the minutes
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting
June 13, 2018 Town Board Meeting
May 9, 2018 Town Board Meeting
May 5, 2018 Road Tour Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town Board Meeting
March 13, 2018 Town Board Meeting
February 21, 2018 Town Board Meeting
January 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
December 13, 2017 Town Board Meeting
November 14, 2017 Town Board Meeting