Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 13, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Derrick Olson, Roger Koerner, Jonathan Grazin.
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved with correction of adjournment at 8:55 not 9:55.
Zachary Tranmer gave a treasurers report.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Are in the process of going over the new Plan Commission Handbook.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Conditional Use Permit – Jonathan & Katrina Grazin – Rolling Thunder Campground – Would like to add 10 sites to campground. Some will be tent sites and some for trailers with full hookup. State wants all sites numbered. Will be putting in individual holding tanks or one main tank. Not sure yet. The Board would like this CUP to be reviewed by the Plan Commission. Postponed – put on agenda for the next Town Board Meeting.
2. Building Inspections – Went over ordinance. Will put on agenda for next month.
3. Land Division Variance – Copy of variance that Jeffrey Kohler put together for the Town. Need to add a non-refundable fee of $200. Maybe add on pg. 1 (3). The Plan Commission should review. Put on agenda for next month.
4. Annual Meeting – April 17, 2013 at 6:00 pm.
5. Emergency Government Plan – Jay Hands had an updated handout. He will put together a binder for next months meeting that contains all the information.
6. WTA District Meeting – Discussion
7. Suspension of Public Health Nuisance – Send letter to all County Supervisors
8. Town Hall – Will get quotes for the new roof.
9. Town Roads – Plowed roads 4 times this year
10. Road Tour Date – April 1, 2013 at 8:00 am. Meet at the Town Hall. Meeting to follow.
11. Old Business – Letter of support for LLPA
· Gort Road – Property owner wants to address the Board about future work on road.
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Jay Hands made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – April 10, 2013
Meeting adjourned 8:40 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting