Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 11, 2009 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Chairperson, Supervisor Bill Lennox, Clerk, & Treasurer were present. Citizens present: Dori Washburn, Dave Nelson, Paul Robinson, Bob Olsgard. The minutes from the last board meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was read.
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Dorie Washburn- question about minutes on web site. Scott Plaster & Bob Olsgard- compliments the Plan Commission and would like to see Town represented at upcoming County meeting on Comprehensive Plan. Bill Lennox- comments on placement of Cell Tower in accordance with the Towns Plan and would like to see it at the old Town Dump.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Read minutes from last Plan Commission. Will add that it was brought up at the meeting about putting the tower on the old Town Dump.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Comprehensive Plan: Washburn County is holding an informational meeting on March 17 about the County adopting a Comprehensive Plan. Town Board should go to express concerns. Clerk read letters from Jay Hands and Ron Rosencran.
2. Todd Park Rd.: Paul Robinson and Dave Nelson – Traveled road is different that platted road. Would like the Town to vacate the easement so the owners can work with Kings to get easement on traveled road. Town Board will need to make sure all owners involved get easement. Town Board will hold a public meeting on May 26, 2009 to make a decision about the vacation of the easement.
3. Old Business:
A) Tree on Rockford Rd. – Mike Baker is looking into
B) Outhouse – Milk Board would be about $320 more; Tin (galvanized metal) is same as sheet rock. Bill Lennox made a motion to use Tin. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
C) Dog License list for next meeting – County is enforcing this year.
ROAD TOUR DATE: April 9. Meet at Town Hall at 7:30 a.m. Meeting to follow.
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA: Hanks landing, road improvements, Dogs at large and dog tax, Donations, Comp. Plan, Buoy’s on Devils Lake Channel.
1) Cell Tower tabled.
2) Town Board should put together a list of question to present to cell tower
3) Sanding-2 complaints too much; 2 complaints not enough
4) Clerk Training - election
5) Home foreclosures in Madge
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Dorie Washburn – Done cutting land. Scott Plaster-ATV & snowmobile speeds posted.
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all the bills. Mike Baker seconded. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
Meeting adjourned at 9:00 pm. This is a copy of the minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting