Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Nick Allen and Terri Smith
The minutes from the last Board Meetings were read and approved
Treasurers Report was given by Zachary Tranmer
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – Nick Allen – ATV traffic on Fenander Rd. Can there be a set speed limit when near houses?
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Rezone Request– Nick Allen– 40 acres from Ag/RR2 to Residential Ag and 38.50 from Ag to Residential Ag – Discussion – Derrick Olson made a motion to approve the request. Second by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. CUP – Terri Smith – To place a mobile home on 20 acres. The site address is Cty M not Cty B. Will be a 2020 or 2021 14 x 56 mobile home. Discussion – Kevon Cronk made a motion to approve the request. Second by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Roads – Discussion – Gravel was hauled to Jesse, Langland, Hess, Cook, Evergreen, Todd and Harmon Lake Roads. Paving on Jesse 1st or 2nd week in August. Chip Seal – July 20th. Mowing will be done around the end of July.
4. Town Hall – Discussion –
5. North Ambulance – Received a letter of termination stating that there will have to be a significant increase in order to continue service. Meeting is being scheduled.
6. Old Business – Operator Licenses – all have been completed; Notice box at Vanderhydes – Zachary Tranmer found a replacement box and put up; Todd Rd variance request – BOA has tabled until August 4th – Owner needs 2 variances, one for each Town Rd.
a) Lakeview Rd – Weeds along the road – resident wondering if going to be cut
b) Charlie Hagen – Grading Leesome Lake Rd
c) Kevin Wolford – Wondering if any firework permits had been issued
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting date – August 12, 2020
Meeting adjourned at 8:00 PM
This is a copy of the minutes
June 9, 2021 Town Board Meeting
June 3, 2021 Special Town Board Meeting
May 18, 2021 Special Town Board Meeting
May 11, 2021 Town Board Meeting
April 20, 2021 Town Board Meeting
March 10, 2021 Town Board Meeting
February 10, 2021 Town Board Meeting
January 13, 2021 Town Board Meeting
December 9, 2020 Town Board Meeting
November 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting