Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 17, 2012 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board & Clerk were present. Citizens present – Jerry Nielson, Tim Brabec. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was given.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: Tim Brabec gave an update on County
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Jerry Nielson – Cty. B road project – unhappy with County’s plan
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Will meet with Town Board to discuss the Land Division Ordinance
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Town Road Encroachment–
§ Rockford Road Dumpster – Mike Baker contacted the owners. They will be placing it off of the road right-of-way.
§ Deep Lake Road –Minutes from the special meeting were read and approved with changes.
§ Deep Lake Road – Letter that will be sent to Dave Zaraza was read. Bill Lennox made a motion to approve the letter with addition of “33 feet from center line”. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Clerk will mail letter.
2. Town Road Projects – Baker road project will continue. Road projects that will need to be done this year are: center line, mowing, patrolling 3-4 more times, and winter maintenance. Not enough in budget to do chip seal on Todd South of B and gravel on Moody Lake road.
3. Short Term Rental – Discussion
4. Operators License – Bill Lennox made a motion to approve the applications for Paul Osborn and Heather Kincade, upon the completion of Alcohol Awareness Class and/or verification of license. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Emergency Government – Discussion – Hazmat Awareness Training is on Aug.2
6. Town Hall – Roof - Steel is cheaper than shingles right now. Mike Baker will get quotes.
7. Old Business –
§ Signs that need to be replaced
§ Extend town officer ordinance – next meeting
§ Letter was sent out to landowners that driveways will not be plowed this winter
· Property line encroachment on Rockford Rd. – not a town issue
· Town Hall will be used for a gathering to celebrate life of Larry Todd
· Fire Hall - information
· Plowing driveways – Mike Baker received some calls concerning the driveways not being plowed
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Jay Hands made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – August 8
Meeting adjourned 8:58pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting