Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 13, 2011 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Donna Barry & Ron Rosencrans. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was given.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Donna Barry – wondering how to get a copy of the minutes.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Culvert report finished and copy given to each Board member. Ron Rosencrans term is up and he is unable to continue on the Plan Commission. The Town Chairman needs to find a new member. Working on chapter 9 implementation. Need four more copies of the Plan.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Operators License– Kristen Thomas and Tamara Polson –Bill Lennox made a motion to approve the two operators license. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Town Road Projects – Mowing is done. Some tall grass is coming up right next to the road. Keep in mind for next year to make sure it gets done right. Deep Lake project – 800+ yards of material hauled in. Will watch for any drainage problem with driveways.
3. Access Permit – Retyped with the changes added. Will go over at the next meeting.
4. Fireworks Permit – Retyped with the changed added. Jay Hands made a motion to approve the permit as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Town Clean Up – Will put together a list of costs and contact Hayward Recycle. Finalize at the next meeting.
6. Hanks Landing – Power loading has created a large hole at the end of the ramp. Could put in boulders or extend the concrete launch. Mike Baker will contact the DNR to get suggestions. Will look at in the spring.
7. Land Division Ordinance – Jeff Kohler is the County corporate council and Spooner city attorney. Mike Baker will have him look at the ordinance.
8. July WTA Meeting – will get cookies, cheese & salami, crackers and juice and coffee.
9. Town Hall – Tables and Chairs used outside the hall – Jay Hands made a motion that the Town have a policy of not loaning out or renting the Town Hall furniture. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
10. Emergency Management– Emergency Hazard Mitigation Assistance from Emergency Government – Jay Hands will look over and present at the next Board meeting.
11. Boundary Lines – Redistricting Lines – The proposal is to have Madge divided into 4 districts. The Board would like to meet with the executive committee to discuss the redistricting. No action taken.
12. Old Business –
· Kattyshack liquor license application was presented.
· Half of the screens have been replaced, will get the others done soon.
· Cutting permit
· County is considering not plowing driveways this year
· Dog tax – citations were issued to owners without dog licenses
· Hunt Hill requesting donation
· Deep Lake resident – speed limit of ATV’s. Individual should call the sheriff if a problem
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Donna Barry – Todd road sign at intersection of Todd and Morningside is gone.
BILLS: Travis Olson presented a bill for tree removal, skunk and beaver removal, and cleaning out a culvert. Will pay $15 per hr. for the trees and culvert work and $30 per animal trapped. Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting will be Wednesday, August 10 at 7:00pm
Meeting adjourned at 9:00 pm.
This is a copy of the minutes.
September 9, 2020 Town Board Meeting
August 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
July 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
June 4, 2020 Town Board Meeting
May 19, 2020 Special Town Board Meeting
May 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
April 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
March 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
February 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
January 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting