Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 12, 2017 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:10 pm. Board, Clerk and Treasurer were present.
Citizens present – Roger Koerner and Jerry Nielsen
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – Plan Commission, after holding a public hearing about the changes to the Plan, excepted the changes to the Town of Madge Plan. Have forwarded to the Madge Town Board.
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Town Roads and 2017 Road Projects – Scotts have completed the chip seal on Todd road. Crack seal will be done in the next month. Leesome Lake road will be blacktopped end of August. Culvert on Deep Lake road is done.
2. Town Roads – Devils Lake road turn around – Wood's property and the town road – Wood's have an estimate of $3700 from Statewide for the town portion. Kevon Cronk made a motion to accept and approve Statewide fixing the road in front of Wood's property and the turn around. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Mike Baker will contact Statewide about work needed on Deep Lake road and fixing the berm on Rockford road at the same time.
3. Repair of Boat Landing – Rockford road – The permit has been submitted but has been returned needing more information. Clerk will contact DNR.
4. Plan Commission Ordinance to Update the Plan - tabled
5. Town Hall – Replacing the windows – Spooner Window and Door 10/1 windows for $3956.06. Derrick Olson made a motion to approve the bid if finish product, including trim and labor. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Clerk will contact and get more information if needed.
6. Old Business – Travis Olson is working on road signs. Operators License – Mailed the application to Fran Davidson. Emergency Coordinator – need to replace.
Question about an assessment being to high. Resident had a recent assessment done. Told to contact assessor.
Citizen Comments – Kevon Cronk – Glad for the good emergency services in the Town.
Bills – Derrick Olson made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – August 9, 2017
Meeting adjourned at 8:18pm This is a copy of the minutes
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting
June 13, 2018 Town Board Meeting
May 9, 2018 Town Board Meeting
May 5, 2018 Road Tour Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town Board Meeting
March 13, 2018 Town Board Meeting
February 21, 2018 Town Board Meeting
January 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
December 13, 2017 Town Board Meeting
November 14, 2017 Town Board Meeting