Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 10, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:20 p.m. Board (Mike Baker & Bill Lennox), & Clerk were present. Treasurer and Supervisor Derrick Olson arrived at 7:45 pm. Citizens present – Scott Plaster, Tim Jung, Bill & Barb Olson.
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Zachary Tranmer gave a treasurers report.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
· Bill Olson – Has the flag that his mom, Evelyn Olson and Gerry Baker made. Was wondering about hanging it at the Town Hall with a small plaque. Zachary Tranmer will make the frame and plaque.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Have been going over the new handbook and trying to think of new members.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Land Division Ordinance – Will have a joint meeting with the Plan Commission on July 31 at 7:00pm to go over the suggestions from the public hearing. Scott Plaster will contact Web McCumber about shoreland zoning.
2. Mowing Town Roads – Yellow River Construction, Keith Martini, put in a bid for $4700. Bill Lennox made a motion to approve the bid as presented. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Road Projects – (7:45pm)
· Crackfill, chipseal and paving on Baker Road is done.
· There is a washout on Leesome, Spur and Cook Roads. Will look at before hauling gravel.
· Centerline – Fenander and 1st ½ mile of Deep Lake Road. Will centerline about 7 miles a year to keep roads on a rotation.
· Bill Olson – Was leaving and wanted to mention that he put the dock in at Hanks Landing, for no charge, and he will take it out sometime in October.
4. Town Hall Roof –Josh Baker had ABC and Menards look at the roof and neither will guarantee the steel because of the sag in the roof. The roof would need to be jacked up and new rafters put in. Bill Lennox would like a professional steel roofer to come in and give an opinion. Mike Baker would like to put shingles on. After much discussion it was decided the we will post for new bids, which will be accepted until the meeting date, to remove and haul away old shingles, place a 30-year shingle and replace all fascia. Job must be completed by October 1, 2013.
5. Town Hall – Zachary Tranmer painted both doors and the bathroom door. Bathroom door handle is jammed. Trying to fix or replace. He is also replacing the no-wake sign at Harmon Lake.
6. Emergency Government – Postponed
7. Board of Review pay for 2012 – Unanimous consent to pay Board of Review members from 2012.
8. Town Clean Up – August 31, 2013 from 10 – 2 - Discussion
9. Old Business – Deep Lake Road reflectors by the culvert still need to be put in.
· 2 driveway permits – Harmon Road and Todd Road
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – August 14, 2013
Meeting adjourned 8:40 pm This is a copy of the unapproved minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting