Home Page: Meeting Minutes
January 12, 2011 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:20 p.m. (Immediately after the completion of the Town Caucus) Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present Roger Koerner, Dori Washburn, Janet Bliss, Lennea Oleson, Marian Reiter, and Tim Brabec (County Rep.). The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurers report was read.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES: Tim Brabec gave a report from the last County Board Meeting.
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
BILLS: (Paying the bills was moved up on the agenda due to the Treasurer being sick and needing to leave early). Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
PLAN COMMISSION: Have not had a meeting yet.
-The Town Board needs more time to go over the list of the next objectives for the Plan Commission to work on. Put on the agenda for next month. DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Bond for Treasurer and Clerk Insurance carrier already bonds both, by law, for $10,000 clerk / $50,000 treasurer. The Town can get a tax bond, in October, to cover taxes collected.
2. Plan Commission List already covered in the Plan Commission report
3. Subdivision / Land Division Ordinance The Town wants to make sure the 5-acre minimum that was past in the Comprehensive Plan stands. A subdivision ordinance might be more than the Town wants to take on engineers, upkeep of ordinance, enforcement, etc. The Town Board will meet with the Plan Commission to go over Land Division and Subdivision Ordinances.
4. Town Hall No issues
5. District Meeting Mike, Bill and Michelle Feb. 12; Jay March 11.
6. OLD BUSINESS No check received from the church for back heat bills.
1) Cutting permits Butterfield and Hall property
2) Invitation to meeting about Alcohol Policy in WI
3) Driveway Access First Street Property owner is sending information to Mike Baker.
4) Voting Machine Contract Put on agenda for the next meeting
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Dori Washburn Thank the Board for doing a good job. Garbage collection Possibly making it so every household has to have pick up. Would like the Town to consider a central location for dumpsters, if this happens.
Next meeting will be Wednesday, February 9
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm. This is a copy of the minutes.
September 9, 2020 Town Board Meeting
August 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
July 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
June 4, 2020 Town Board Meeting
May 19, 2020 Special Town Board Meeting
May 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
April 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
March 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
February 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
January 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting