Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 9, 2011 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board (Mike Baker and Jay Hands), Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – None. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was read.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: The next meeting is 2/10/11.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Adjustment of Social Security – The Federal government changed the amount withheld for social security from 6.2% to 4.2%. Will have to pay back the extra 2% taken out of payroll in January.
2. Electronic Voting Equipment Contract – Mike Baker made a motion for the clerk to sign the contract with Dominion for the electronic voting equipment. Jay Hands seconded. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Hall – Another skunk was living under the Town Hall. Mike Baker had Travis Olson trap it. He has done other trappings for the Town and also cut some trees on Town Roads. The Town will reimburse him $75. Nick Allen, with his tractor, also helped remove trees. Will reimburse him $75. Mike Baker will follow up and get a bill from both of them.
4. District Meeting – Mike and Michelle – Feb. 12; Jay and Bill – March 11.
5. OLD BUSINESS – Heat Bill - The gentleman that Mike Baker was working with had said that the church had a meeting and agreed to pay the Town back for the cost of heat when they used the Town hall. That gentleman has since left the church. Mike is now dealing with someone new.
1) Driveway Access – First Street – Owner has sent Mike Baker the information on the driveway. Mike will send them an access permit.
2) Shelter Space for Emergency’s for Washburn County Human Services – No space available in Town of Madge.
3) Annual Ambulance Operation Meeting – Feb. 22 (Mike and Jay can not attend. Will see if Bill can)
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Jay Hands made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting will be Wednesday, March 9
Meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm.
This is a copy of the minutes.
September 9, 2020 Town Board Meeting
August 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
July 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
June 4, 2020 Town Board Meeting
May 19, 2020 Special Town Board Meeting
May 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
April 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting
March 11, 2020 Town Board Meeting
February 12, 2020 Town Board Meeting
January 8, 2020 Town Board Meeting