Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 13, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Scott Plaster, Roger Koerner, Dori Washburn, Jack Olson, Jerry Neilson, Jon Mattson (Building Inspector), Tim Brabec (County Supervisor).
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Zachary Tranmer gave a treasurers report.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: Tim Brabec gave an update
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Scott Plaster – Would like the Plan Commission to work through the new Plan Commission Handbook before finishing the implementation (Chapter 9 of the Plan).
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Building Inspections – Reconsideration – Jon Mattson - Long Lake is inspecting all additions, no matter what size. Outbuilding that are 24x24 or larger and non-agriculture. Birchwood is inspecting additions that are 600 sq. ft. or larger and outbuildings with bathroom and/or kitchen. Normal garage, pole shed, or storage not being inspected. Jon Mattson would like to suggest inspecting 400 sq. ft. or larger. Jay Hands would like to rescind his motion from the Town Board meeting on 01/09/2013 that states: Motion that the Town of Madge include additions, remodeling, and garages that have plumbing and/or electric as follows state UDC code. Mike Baker seconded the motion to rescind. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Jay Hands made a motion to increase the scope of UDC Ordinance to include residential additions and remodeling involving structural alterations and any new outbuildings with a bathroom and/or kitchen either built in place or roughed in shall be inspected. Bill Lennox seconded the motion. Motion passed 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Present and Future Boards Salary – The salary increase that was done at the budget meeting was the correct way to increase the salaries, according to Rick Stadelman
3. LLPA Letter of Support – The Madge Town Board goes on record as supporting the LLPA invasive species management and education efforts.
4. Town Emergency Government – Still Trying to get information form Carl Buck.
5. District Meetings – Saturday March 16 in Cumberland
6. Washburn County’s Suspension of Public Health Nuisance – Town Board will send a letter to County Supervisors disagreeing with the decision to suspend the Public Health Nuisance.
7. Town Hall – Spenger boys are shoveling the Town Hall.
8. Old Business – Assessors Error – All forms have been turned in. Waiting for the State.
· Harmon Lake Road – Mike Baker saw no damage being done to road by the logging trucks.
§ Scott Plaster – Plan Commission going to any available workshops.
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – March 13, 2013
Meeting adjourned 8:55 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting