Home Page: Meeting Minutes
August 8, 2012 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – None. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was given.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Land division ordinance
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Town Road Encroachment–
§ Rockford Road Dumpster – The dumpster has been moved off the road but is still on right-of-way.
§ Deep Lake Road –Rocks have been moved off right-of-way.
2. Town Road Projects – The plant will be in Spooner the 2nd or 3rd week of Sept. Baker road will be pulverized and paved in October.
3. Adopt Ordinance #2012-08 – Bill Lennox made a motion to adopt ordinance #2012-08 to extend the term of officers. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
4. Salary Committee – Mike Baker will ask Jerry Nielsen, Roger Koerner, and Bill Olson.
5. Land Division Ordinance – discussion – Need to create a variance form and decide on a fee.
6. Town Hall – Mike Baker will have quotes at the budget meeting for a new roof.
7. Old Business – None
· Hanks Landing – complaints about a hole forming from boats power loading. Mike Baker will contact the DNR about what can be done.
· Cutting permits
· Fire Hall - information
· Economic Development – requesting donation
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – September 5
This is a copy of the minutes.
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
September 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting