Home Page: Meeting Minutes
August 14, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board & Clerk were present. Citizens present – Roger Koerner, Barb Zelinski & Tim Brabec (County Rep.).
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: Update by Tim Brabec – Town clean-up reimbursement per town will be up to $950. John Leckel will pick up all white goods at no cost.
· Barb Zelinski – Any plans on improving Morningside Park Road from Cty M to Sams Place.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Met with Town Board to make changes to Land Division Ordinance. Presented the changes. Names of possible new members – Karen Kaufman and Darren Butterfield.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Land Division Ordinance – Discussion. Approve the changes to the ordinance as presented. Unanimous consent to hold a public hearing with the changed LDO on September 19, 2013 at 7:00 pm.
2. Town Hall Roof Bids – Received two bids, J.C. Sprenger and Josh Baker. Mike Baker is abstaining from discussion and motion due to his son submitting a bid. Discussion between Bill Lennox and Derrick Olson. Motion by Bill Lennox to accept the low bid presented by Josh Baker for $7306.90 upon proof of insurance. Town will pay all material costs up front and 10% of labor costs. Balance paid upon completion and approval by Town Board. Derrick Olson Seconded. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Road Projects – Completed most of the big projects. Still have gravel to haul. After receiving and paying all the outstanding bills, if monies left in budget, gravel will be hauled.
4. Emergency Government – Bill Lennox made a motion to approve resolution # 2013-08-01 M-EOP Plan. Derrick Olson Seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Town Hall Repairs and Maintenance – Discussion
6. Town Clean Up – Mike Baker and Bill Lennox will be there most of the day. Post for quorum. Put add in next week’s paper. Mike Baker will contact John Leckel for white goods and Bill Perento for a dumpster for tires. Michelle Jung will contact C.C. Recycling for a bin for electronics.
7. Old Business – None
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Barb Zelinski – Town Hall front door screen - Can get a roller screen.
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented including 10% of labor costs to Josh Baker and the material bill for the Town Hall roof. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – September 19, 2013 following the Public Hearing, which starts at 7:00 pm.
Meeting adjourned 9:10 pm
This is a copy of the unapproved minutes.
June 13, 2018 Town Board Meeting
May 9, 2018 Town Board Meeting
May 5, 2018 Road Tour Meeting
April 17, 2018 Town Board Meeting
March 13, 2018 Town Board Meeting
February 21, 2018 Town Board Meeting
January 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
December 13, 2017 Town Board Meeting
November 14, 2017 Town Board Meeting
October 11, 2017 Town Board Meeting