Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 9, 2014 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.
Board & Clerk present. Treasurer present at 8:15 pm. Citizens present – Roger Koerner, Travis Olson
MINUTES FROM LAST BOARD MEETING: Read and approved.
TREASUERES REPORT: Zachary Tranmer gave at 8:15
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Travis Olson – Mowing Town Hall this season. He is looking into getting Insurance. Will put on next months agenda.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Jude Genereaux is interested in becoming a member of the Plan Commission. Tim Jung is going off the Plan Commission. Finishing Chapter 9. Try to get a large zone map (2x3) from zoning.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Appoint Plan Commission Member Jude Genereaux – Mike Baker made a motion to appoint Jude Genereaux to the Plan Commission. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Town Roads – The Annual Road Tour was done prior to Board meeting from 2-5:40 pm with a road tour meeting right after. 2014 Projects – Blacktop overlay on Gort Rd. Paving, pulverizing, gravel and shaping Lakeview Rd from Corner (Johnsons) to the dead end. Chip Seal – 2 miles that will be determined at a later date. Possibly Wildwood, Warren, Golf, Todd Park Rds. or Deep Lake Rd. Will get quote from Wash. County. Possible crack fill projects – Baker to Cty B (Route & crack fill) and Todd from Baker to Cook Rd. Potholes – Hagen Dr. & Devils Lake Rd. Mowing all Town Rds and possible brushing (Roads to be determined) Gravel – hauled to various Rds. 50+ loads needed. Shoulder Baker from Cty M to Todd Rd. Center line on Todd north and Todd south. Will discuss and finalize at the May Town Board Meeting.
3. Open Book Dates – Have not heard from assessor
4. Annual Meeting & Financials – Discussion
5. Town Hall – Painting inside of hall. Check into cost and if cost efficient to insulate the roof
6. Old Business – Access permit on Devils Lake Rd. Mike Baker will contact and meet with the owners.
· Fenander Rd – TVs, monitors, tires and couches dumped in the ditch
· Access Permit – Oak Lake
· WISLER & Financial Form CT done
· Timber Sales
· Managed Forest
· County Surveyor – Let know of roads projects
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – May 14, 2014
Meeting adjourned 8:15 pm
This is a copy of the unapproved minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting