Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 13, 2011 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:45 p.m. Board (Mike Baker and Jay Hands), Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present Roger Koerner, Tim Jung, and Scott Plaster. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. The minutes from the Special Meeting on 3-16-11 were read and approved. Treasurers report was read.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: Roger Koerner Will some road striping be done this year. Mike Baker It will be discussed during the road tour. The cost is about $400 per mile.
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: The plan commission presented the Town Board with the Land Division Ordinance. They left the amount for a violation up to the Town Board. The list of Town owned property is finished.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Operators License Jennifer Rognholt Jay Hands made a motion to approve the operators license. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
2. North Memorial Ambulance Additional Charges Mike Baker made a motion to approve the $3.71 per capita increase and also the extra $1.50 per capita increase for on premises staffing 24/7. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
3. Road Tour Date April 18 or 25 Meet at 8:00 am at the Town Hall. Road tour meeting to follow the road tour.
4. Mileage Rate - .51 for 2011. Same as federal rate
5. Open Book and Board of Review Dates Open Book will be on May 11, 2011 from 4-6 pm. Board of Review will be on June 2, 2011 from 4-6 pm.
6. Access Permit First Street Sent in the forms but did not include a check for $25 fee.
7. Town Hall Need to repair 3 more vent holes
8. OLD BUSINESS Church Heat Bill The bill has been paid!
1) County surveyor want to know of any road projects
2) Census information
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Scott Plaster Tim Jung and Scott will do the mapping of Town culverts.
BILLS: Jay Hands made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Mike Baker. Motion passed with 2 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting will be Wednesday, May 11
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm. This is a copy of the minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting