Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 12, 2017 Town Board Meeting
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Travis Olson and Heather and Andy Kurtz
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Variance Request – Heather and Andy Kurtz – Discussion - 20 x 42 deck which will be 36 feet from center line of Rockford Road. On this road there are other decks and houses that close or closer. The deck will make the stairs into the business ADA compliant. The trees will remain which the root system will help maintain the hill which in turns helps the town road. Suggested to add 2-3” rock around deck to help absorb runoff. Motion by Kevon Cronk to approve the request. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Town Clean Up – May 20, 2017 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Same charges as last clean up. Mike Baker will contact John Leckel (AM Vets) about the white goods and Michelle Jung will contact Tony about dumpster for tires.
3. 2016 Donations – Hunt Hill Audubon did not get their donation. Cleveland's have a matching fund set up so will send the 2016 and 2017 donation to be directed towards that fund, if passed at Annual Meeting.
4. Town Roads – Roads have been swept. Annual Road Tour is April 15, leaving at 7:30 am.
5. Mowing Bids – Bid from Travis Lawn Care – Town Hall clean up – $100 x 2; mowing $50 x 8; Chinty Lake clean up $50; Chinty Lake mowing $25 x 8 for a total estimate of $850. Derrick Olson made a motion to accept the bid. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed 3 yes and 0 no.
6. Town Hall – Discussion on window replacement, painting outside (2018), gutter needed on ramp side of building and the wall painted (2017)
7. Old Business – None
a) Road Aids increase
b) Ambulance meeting April 19
c) Access Permit
d) State of WI Dept. of Health – would like to see a cigarette license increase
e) Workers Comp refund
f) Big Devils Lake Landing – call received about the launch
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronkn made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – May 10, 2017
Meeting adjourned at 8:10pm This is a copy of the minutes
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
September 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting