Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 11, 2012 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:25 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Roger Koerner and Jerry Nielson. The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved. Treasurer’s report was given.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: None
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Going over Chapter 9
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Road Tour and Projects for 2012–
§ Blacktop Project will be Baker Rd. from Todd to Cty B. TRIP program will pay $11,700. New culverts, gravel added, and new surface. Unanimous consent by the Board that Washburn County Highway will do the work.
§ Gravel – 20-30 loads on Moody south of Leesome to Kirby, 20-30 loads on Harmon, 6 loads on Wolford, plus touch ups on other roads - Hanks Landing, Jesse, Lakeview, Langland, Leesome, Moody Lake Landing, and Morningside. Unanimous consent by the Board that Washburn County Highway will do the work.
§ Crack fill and chip seal on Todd South - Unanimous consent by the Board that Washburn County Highway will do the work.
§ Crack fill – Warren and Wildwood – bid out
§ Guard Rail – on Deep Lake road – Mike Baker will contact the County for this
§ Mowing – Bid out
2. Land Division Ordinance –Had information and sample ordinance from the lawyer. Will have plan commission look at.
3. Emergency Government – Discussion
4. Spooner District Fire Hall – Approved at Annual Meeting
5. Election Inspectors Salary – Discussion of what salary should be if have to get together after the election for any outstanding absentee or provisional ballots. Suggested 2 hr. minimum pay.
6. Town Hall – Mowing-need to find someone to mow
7. Operators License – Approved all licenses as presented and note that all paperwork and training is completed before receiving license. Motion made by Bill Lennox, seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
8. Old Business –
· Census forms
· Tornado awareness month
· Roads passable for emergency vehicles
CITIZENS COMMENTS: None
BILLS: Bill Lennox made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – May 9
Meeting adjourned 8:20pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting
September 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
August 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting