Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 10, 2013 Town Board Meeting
TOWN BOARD MEETING
MADGE TOWN HALL
Chairman, Mike Baker, called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Derrick Olson, Jerry Nielson, Scott Plaster, Jon Grazin, Tim Brabec (County Rep.).
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Zachary Tranmer gave a treasurers report.
COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES REPORT: Tim Brabec gave an up date
CITIZEN COMMENTS: None
PLAN COMMISSION REPORT: Scott Plaster - CUP – Approved – had a decision form filled out with all the information. Variance for the Land Division Ordinance had some changes but want to finish at next meeting.
DISCUSSION WITH POSSIBLE ACTION:
1. Conditional Use Permit – Jonathan & Katrina Grazin – Rolling Thunder Campground – Plan Commission had a decision form filled out stating why they approved the CUP. The sites will have individual septic. Jay Hands made a motion to approve the CUP as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Gort Road – Property owner could not make the meeting due to weather.
3. Road Tour/Meeting/Road Projects for 2013 –
Ø Baker Rd. from M to Todd Rd will be the main blacktop project for 2013. Bill Lennox made a motion to have Washburn County Highway Dept. do the work on this project (culvert, grinding, blacktop). Jay Hands seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Ø Chip Seal – Todd Rd. south of Cty. B; Crack Fill Deep Lake Rd., Soholt Rd., and Todd Rd from Baker to Cty B. Will bid these two jobs out.
Ø About 50 loads of gravel needed throughout the Town. Will have Washburn County Highway Dept. furnish the gravel and grader.
Ø Mowing and Brushing – Will bid out the mowing. Will only do brushing if needed later in the year.
Ø Jay Hands made a motion to bid out chip seal, crack fill and mowing projects. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Clerk and Chairman will put together bids for the paper.
4. Adopt Ordinance #2013-04-01 – Bill Lennox made a motion to adopt ordinance #2013-04-01 Amending UDC ordinance. Seconded by Jay Hands. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
5. Long Lake Boat Landing Repairs – Late spring or early summer will be the time to do any repairs needed. Will get the DNR approval/suggestions.
6. DNR Request for No-Wake Ordinance Information – Clerk will get the information requested by the DNR about publication of ordinance.
7. Land Division Ordinance – Variance – Went over the Plan Commission changes. Will do a joint meeting with the Town Board and Plan Commission on May 6, 2013 at 7:00 pm
8. Annual Meeting – Wednesday, April 17 at 6:00 pm
9. Emergency Government Plan – Look through M-EOP. Need to adopt by resolution.
10. Town Hall –
Ø Roof-Put ad in paper next month.
Ø Doors need to be painted.
Ø The vents are being chewed again. New ones need to be put in.
11. Town Hall Use – Scott Plaster would like to use Town Hall for a rummage sale
12. Old Business – None
· Elizabeth Esser – Washburn County Supervisor- Did receive the letter about the Public Health Nuisance.
· Calls about trucks making deliveries on posted roads.
· Branches on Deep Lake Road
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Bill Lennox gave an LLPA update
BILLS: Jay Hands made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Bill Lennox. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – May 8, 2013
Meeting adjourned 8:45 pm
This is a copy of the minutes.
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting