Home Page: Meeting Minutes
Latest Meeting Minutes
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board (Derrick Olson at 7:15), Clerk and Treasurer were present.
Citizens present – Representatives from LLPA – Roger, Byran, Roger and Don
The minutes from the last Board Meeting and the Special Meeting on 9/4/19 were read and approved.
Treasurers report was given by Zachary Tranmer.
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – None
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Namakagon Transit Bus – Report given by Zachary Tranmer
2. LLPA Presentation – Discussion of draw down of Long Lake
3. Assessor Proposal – Discussion – Derrick Olson made a motion to approve the proposal from Nordquist Appraisal for $10,400 for 2020 – 2021. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no. Would need a contract to sign at the next Board Meeting. Ask if Nordquist Appraisal can also present a contract that would include the 3rd year with a reassessment.
4. Assessor Error – The form to report the error was just made available on the WI Dept of Rev website. Clerk will file using the amount approved at the last Board meeting.
5. Klondike Rd – Received a letter from Zumbrunnen Law that the vacate is complete. Also received a letter from the Schneider family about moving the garage.
6. Town Roads – Crack fill Todd north and south of Cty B should have started. Paving on Leesome Lake Rd should be started end of September. Still have patrolling and signs to complete.
7. Town Hall – Zachary Tranmer will contact someone about cleaning the town hall. Old Assessor Books – contact Historical Society to see if they would want them.
8. Old Business –
A) Leesome Lake property – will need to put on the agenda in the future so it can be discussed about what should be done to clarify if the land is owned by the Town.
Fire Association Meeting – Sept 18
Ambulance Meeting – Sept 24 – Someone must attend
TRIP Meeting – Sept 24 – Someone should attend
Clerk Training – Levy limit worksheet/election/cyber security
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevin Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – October 9, 2019 Meeting adjourned at 8:50 pm
This is a copy of the minutes
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting