Home Page: Meeting Minutes
Latest Meeting Minutes
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Travis Olson, Rep from Monarch, Gabriel Dean – Mowing Town Rds.
The minutes from the last Board Meeting were read and approved.
Treasurers Report was given by Zachary Tranmer
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – Gabriel Dean – Interested in mowing Town Rds – 1-608-635-6651
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Opening Bids for Road Projects –
Project #1 – Crack fill Todd from Baker to County B – Fahrner - $28012.60 done by Sept 30; Scotts - $15455 – bid not broken down. Kevon Cronk made a motion to not accept bids and to bid out again for next meeting. Derrick Olson seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Project #2 – Hot Mix Leesome - Monarch - $45958; Washburn County Highway - $51000 Kevon Cronk made a motion to accept Monarch. Derrick Olson Seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
2. Town Roads – Gravel was hauled; Culvert needed on Todd Rd by Hanks Landing, Leesome Rd, and Moody Rd (culvert is collapsing)
3. Licenses – 5 Liquor, 3 Cigarette, and 22 Operator licenses where presented. Derrick Olson made a motion to approve all the licenses. Kevon Cronk seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
4. Town Clean-Up – Report – Not all bills have been submitted
5. Assessor Replacement – David Sovacool has retired – Put an ad in the Wild Rivers and possibly the WTA magazine
6. Building Inspector Contract – Kevon Cronk made a motion to accept the 2 year contract renewal with Atlas Inspections. Derrick Olson Seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
7. Klondike Rd Quit Claim Deed - Postpone
8. Town Hall - Discussion
9. Old Business – LLPA Kiosk at Rockford Rd Landing
a) LLPA voting to discontinue the fall draw down of Long Lake. Mike Baker will contact Frank at Washburn County Highway to make sure the Town gets notice of any changes planned.
b) UDC report
c) Zoning request passed
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Derrick Olson made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Kevon Cronk. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – July 10, 2019 Meeting adjourned at 8:40pm This is a copy of the minutes
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes
March 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
February 13, 2019 Town Board Meeting
January 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
December 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
November 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
October 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting