Home Page: Meeting Minutes
Latest Meeting Minutes
Town Board Meeting
Madge Town Hall
The Town Board Meeting was called to order by Chairman, Mike Baker, at 7:00 pm. Board, Clerk & Treasurer were present. Citizens present – Washburn County Judge Angela Winton
The minutes from the last Board Meeting and from the Budget Meeting were read and approved with the change under correspondence – add “when entering highway shop” after Washburn County requesting proof of insurance.
Treasurers Report was given by Zachary Tranmer
County Representative – None
Citizen Comments – Angela Winton – Washburn County Judge – introducing herself and circulating nomination papers
Plan Commission Report – None
Discussion with Possible Action:
1. Town Roads – LRIP & MLS Projects – Discussion; TRID meeting on December 16 at 10:30; WISLR Rating – will make copies after filing the report
2. Election Workers – Kevon Cronk made a motion to approve the list of election workers presented for the 2020-2021 election years. Derrick Olson seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
3. Town Hall – A key for the hall was left in the door and the door left open the day after the November Board Meeting. Need to make a list of who has keys and make a To Do List for anyone using the hall.
4. Holden Insurance – Statement of Use – Unanimous consent to sign
5. Old Business –
◦ Computer Grant – Zachary Tranmer had 2 quotes for a laptop with Windows 10 – to be in compliance with the grant. Derrick Olson made a motion to accept the quote from Tice Computer. Kevon Cronk seconded. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
◦ Town clean up bill has been reimbursed
a) Cutting Notice
b) Garbage cans being left on Leesome Lake Rd – being left out all week making it difficult to plow
c) Ordinance for Treasurer Bond requested from Washburn County Treasurer
d) Forest Crop property
e) WTA Town Advocacy
f) Thank You from Washburn County Humane Society
g) 1 Thank You for hard work plowing, some complaints
Citizen Comments – None
Bills – Kevon Cronk made a motion to pay all bills as presented. Seconded by Derrick Olson. Motion passed with 3 yes and 0 no.
Next meeting – January 8, 2020
Meeting adjourned at 8:00pm
This is a copy of the minutes `1 `1``` 1 1
December 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
November 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
October 9, 2019 Town Board Meeting
September 11, 2019 Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2019 Special Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
June 12, 2019 Town Board Meeting
May 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 10, 2019 Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2019 Road Tour Minutes